15 December 2022

I've passed my PhD Viva with minor corrections!

This morning, I had my PhD thesis Viva with Trinity College Dublin internal examiner Dr Ciarán O'Neill, and external examiner Dr Breda Carty. I passed the viva (with minor corrections) and am now Dr Cormac Leonard (which is nice).
 
It's wonderful that this took place the day after National ISL Day!
 
I want to sincerely thank ALL of you for the interest you have shown in my work, from reading my blog posts and watching my videos, to attending my presentations online or onsite. Without the engagement I have received from the Deaf community I don't think I could have (or should have!) undertaken this project at all. 
 
It has been hugely heartening to see the people and experiences I have helped to uncover be of so much interest to people in the Irish Deaf community. Thank you all so much. 
 
My thesis needs some small corrections and will be available from TCD library sometime in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment